Some people worry about whether maidenhair fern is as toxic as some plants, so they want to find out. Maidenhair fern is considered non toxic for pets Maidenhair fern has high ornamental value. Many people like to plant it at home.
Is maidenhair fern poisonous?Maidenhair fern is not poisonous to cats. Maidenhair Fern
is also known as barbed wire grass, girl's hair, etc. It tastes light, bitter, cool and non-toxic. It has the effects of clearing heat and detoxification, promoting dampness and detumescence, diuresis and drenching. It is often used for dysentery, bruising, lung heat cough, hepatitis, drenching syndrome, poisonous snake bite, traumatic injury, etc.
Can maidenhair fern keep it in the bedroom?Maidenhair fern
is non-toxic and can be cultured in the bedroom. Maidenhair fern can purify the air. Maidenhair fern can absorb about 20 micrograms of formaldehyde per hour. Therefore, it is considered to be the most effective biological "purifier". People who deal with paints and coatings all day, or people who like smoking around, should put at least one pot of Ferns
in the workplace. In addition, It can also inhibit the release of xylene and toluene from computer monitors and printers.
The benefits of keeping maidenhair fern at home
1. Maidenhair fern is not only non-toxic, but also highly ornamental. Maidenhair fern petiole is thin and shiny, very much like human hair, and very soft, like the soft hair of a girl, so it is named. Friends who have raised maidenhair fern know that maidenhair fern's light green thin leaves with dark shiny petioles show extra elegance and good viewing effect.
2. Maidenhair fern
can activate collaterals and stop bleeding. The medicine is excellent. Although maidenhair fern is just a pile of useless leaves, it can dispel wind, activate collaterals, relieve fever, stop bleeding and regenerate muscle. External application for treatment of traumatic injuries, fracture bleeding, oral administration of rheumatic bone pain, numbness of hands and feet, urinary tract infection, etc., has good curative effects on influenza, cough, burns and snakebites.
3. Maidenhair fern is simple and changeable, which is excellent with furniture. Modern home pays attention to simple style, but at the same time, it also pursues publicized personality to reflect the master's temperament to the greatest extent. In addition to elegant plants, weak plants such as maidenhair fern are also a good choice for Chinese style home. Chinese tradition has soft to overcome hard, hard home and thin branches and leaves, which is more classical. Of course, maidenhair fern is also suitable for mixed style. Different home decorations will collide with more wonderful sparks and bring a sense of freshness to the home.
Maidenhair fern indoor display Feng Shui
- Living room: Mini Foliage potted maidenhair fern should be used for the desktop table in the living room. For example, pot plants with a diameter of less than 3-4 (pot diameter of 9-12 cm) and a stem height of 5-6 cm can purify the air and cultivate sentiment.
- Study room: the maidenhair fern arranged in the study should be beneficial to set off the quiet and elegant atmosphere. Maidenhair fern is a refreshing and elegant plant, which can regulate the nervous system, eliminate the fatigue caused by work and study, and complement the strong aroma of books. For example, it is an ideal choice to decorate several beautiful maidenhair ferns on the desk.
- Toilet: the toilet has large moisture and heavy turbidity, and the green plant maidenhair fern can absorb moisture and turbidity. Therefore, placing appropriate plants in the toilet is conducive to dehumidification and turbidity elimination. The plants in the toilet can be shade and humidity resistant, soft leaves, hairless and spineless plants, such as maidenhair fern, evergreen, drooping banyan, Douban green, etc.