Written by Maggie
Dec 29 2020
Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is a genus of Spur (Phyllanthus) in the family Labiform. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is known as "Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime" for its soothing aroma when touched. It's refreshing to smell. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime should be potted for viewing. It can be placed on high or hung indoors, and can also be used as an ornament for several tables and desks.In addition, leaves brewing tea, wine, strange aroma are attractive.
Plectranthus cerveza n lime can refresh and ward off mosquitoes.
Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is a sub Shrubby perennial herb, much branched, whole plant covered with fine white tomentose. Leaves are fleshy, opposite, green, ovoid, margin obtuse.Stems thin, prostrate, much branched, leaves round, leaves hairy, flowers small, white. plectranthus cerveza n lime is known for its soothing aroma when touched. It enjoys a good reputation of "apple fragrance" because of its strong and sweet fragrance, resembling apple fragrance closely. Hearing it makes people feel refreshed and the market is favored.
1. Growth habit: plectranthus cerveza n lime likes sunshine, can be cultivated in full sunshine all year round, but also more resistant to shade. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime likes warm, afraid of cold. In winter, it needs to be 0℃ above the temperature. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime likes loose, drainage good soil, and does not bear the water wet. Too wet is easy to rot root dead.
2. Distribution: Cape of Good Hope, Europe and Southwest Asia.
Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime can be propagated by sowing, cutting and plant separation.
Commonly used cutting propagation, about 20 days or so can take root, root can be transplanted in the floret basin. It's easy to grow. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is more drought resistant, avoiding long-term waterlogging. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime likes a semi-shade environment. Moderate pruning promotes branching and robust growth.In winter cuttage need 0℃ above temperature. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is not resistant to moisture, too wet root rot easily dies.
1. Ornamental: Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is suitable for potted ornamental. Hearing it makes people feel refreshed and the market is favored. Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime is appropriately placed in height or hang to be indoors, also can make the ornament of a few cases, desk tastes. Leaves brewing tea, wine, strange aroma are attractive.
2. Food therapy: Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime can be cooking, soup, stir-fry, cold mix, refreshing, heat relief, repellent mosquitoes.
3. Medicinal use: Raw food with juice and honey can relieve sore throat; boiled tea can relieve flatulence and cold. External application after tamping can reduce inflammation and swelling and maintain skin.
When its leaves are stimulated by touch, intracellular moisture acts, causing changes in the turgor pressure of the leaf pillow.Unlike mimosa, Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime leaves do not contract under turgor pressure, but instead expand their pores, which allow a volatile apple-scented substance to diffuse into the air. In fact, Plectranthus Cerveza N Lime also emits a faint fragrance, but it is not easy to be detected when it is weak. When its leaves are touched, the smell becomes stronger, and people feel that it is fragrant at a touch.