Written by Maggie
Mar 30 2021
Handheld sprayers are widely used in general industrial equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, chemical equipment, agriculture (lawn and garden), tourist vehicles, special vehicles, ships, beverages, vehicle cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment. Now, let's learn how to use handheld sprayer.
To properly install the sprayer parts. Check whether the connection is leaking. When using, install clean water test spray first, and then install the agent.
2. Before operation, prepare pesticides according to the operating rules and strictly abide by the matters of drug use. Before filling the liquid to the liquid bucket, be sure to close the switch, so as not to leak the liquid, filling the liquid should be filtered with a filter screen, and the liquid level can not exceed the safe water level.
3. Put the sprayer on the back, hold the pressure bar in the left hand and press it up and down to a certain pressure (about 30 times/min), open the switch with the spray bar in the right hand and swing the spray bar, adjust the size of the switch according to the size of the sprayed plant (or area), and make the spray head spray up and down or left and right as required.
4. The first loading liquid, because the air chamber and spray rod contains water, in the first 2 ~ 3 minutes of the spray of liquid concentration is low, so should pay attention to spray, so as not to affect the control effect of diseases and insect pests.
5. When spraying, attention should be focused, hand-eye coordination, and force should be rhythmic. The spray nozzle should be aimed at the plant parts affected by diseases and pests to spray pesticide, so as to be thoughtful, uniform, correct and safe.
6. After the work is completed, the residual liquid in the barrel should be poured out in time and drained with clean water. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber.
7. If the handheld sprayer is not used in a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, dried and installed, and stored in a cool and dry place.If not used for a long time, each metal part should be coated with butter to prevent rust.
8. Within 48 hours after the use of drugs, such as the discovery of drug harm should immediately spray 1%~2% of washing powder solution, or spray water several times, in order to alleviate the drug harm, reduce the loss.
1. Operators should wear masks and gloves, wear long clothes and trousers, change clothes and wash hands with soap after completion, so as to avoid poisoning.If the use of pesticides carelessly, liquid into the eyes, skin, etc., should be as soon as possible with plenty of water rinse.
The water level does not exceed the water level, to prevent the outflow of liquid medicine, causing poisoning.
3. Keep the pressure of the left hand even, the number of up and down pressures is about 30 times/minute, do not damage the pressure chamber too much.
4. The operation, the wind should stand in the windward, and try to spray in the wind weather.
5. Properly store and handle unused pesticides to prevent unsafe phenomena.
6. If the nozzle is blocked, can not use the mouth to blow the nozzle piece of debris, so as to avoid pesticide poisoning.